Lineage 2 TeraBits Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 TeraBits Forum

A forum of l2 TeraBits private server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions to Help The Administrator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
marios

Suggestions to Help The Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions to Help The Administrator   Suggestions to Help The Administrator Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:35 pm

We all know its hard to run a whole entire server on your own. So If you think things need improvement make a list so when the admin get back from vacation he/she (still dont know) doesn't have to think about it all by his/her self jocolor .
Back to top Go down
OverDozeMKII

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Help The Administrator   Suggestions to Help The Administrator Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:33 pm

good idea..

here's my first suggestion.. add an AutoRestart Script for the server =P

and the Admin is a "she" [judging by the in game female character]
Back to top Go down
marios

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Help The Administrator   Suggestions to Help The Administrator Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:51 pm

Well I actually found out it was a he so, (still not 100% sure) but so faar in the game were friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L2TeraBits
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Help The Administrator   Suggestions to Help The Administrator Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:40 pm

Yes. I'm back. So 1rst of all i am not a "SHE" Razz . 2nd about the autorestart.......
It isn't the servers fault. When i came back i found everything closed so it seems we had a blackout or something. Crying or Very sad
SO thats all. I'm reopening the server. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://l2-tb.forumotion.com
Rambo7

Rambo7

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Help The Administrator   Suggestions to Help The Administrator Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:33 pm

marios==> gm ( glips ) could u do me a gm (glips)
Back to top Go down
Rambo7

Rambo7

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Help The Administrator   Suggestions to Help The Administrator Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:34 pm

kai sta ellinika
marios==> gm ( glips), tha me kanis gm (glips)?
Back to top Go down
Rambo7

Rambo7

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Help The Administrator   Suggestions to Help The Administrator Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:35 pm

tssss
ime apextos stin metafrasi
po po po po po
Back to top Go down
FatalHit

FatalHit

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Help The Administrator   Suggestions to Help The Administrator Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:05 am

marios wrote:
Well I actually found out it was a he so, (still not 100% sure) but so faar in the game were friends Very Happy

sks more tsoglane. 8es na ginis kai gm. OUUUUUUUUUUST kologlifti . Eisai kai friend . kala krasia. Ela gia 1 pvp mesa sto game na fas p*****. pitouromalaka. +fono mazi sou rambo7.
Back to top Go down
L2TeraBits
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Help The Administrator   Suggestions to Help The Administrator Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:30 pm

Eos edo.
Topic LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
https://l2-tb.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Help The Administrator   Suggestions to Help The Administrator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to Help The Administrator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 TeraBits Forum :: English Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: